Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the Brick PAL Summer Camp is currently in a holding pattern. Our camp is set and all trips are scheduled, however until we are given a full release by all the State Agencies that are required for the operation of our camp, we will not be accepting any pre-registrations at this time.  Unfortunately this is due to any changes that may need to be made to the schedule due to cancellations and such. So to avoid constant payment changes, we will be waiting until we have a better idea of our start date to begin accepting registrations. 

Hopefully this helps a little as we all attempt to plan for the future!!